This long period of self-quarantine has affected everyone. If you have a loving partner, someone who is fighting with you instead of against you, then you’re doing much better than many. Congratulations!
However, there is no shame if you are struggling with stress & anxiety. Because I know that’s not where you want to be. No one wants that.
But I also know that if you want to turn things around, you must to be open to a fresh perspective & willing to try more effective strategies.
Even so, your hesitancy is understandable.
- Maybe you’ve already tried counseling.
- Maybe you were even in counseling with me.
- Maybe you just weren’t ready for change. Because change is hard.
Are you ready now?
It may not be easy. But it will be worth it.
Real-Time Interactive Audio & Video
- Request an appointment by clicking the orange button below.
- Check your inbox for appointment confirmation & complete online forms by clicking the link to access the Client Portal.
- You’ll receive a link for your video appointment. It will open the browser on your laptop or desktop, or the app on your smartphone or tablet (download free TeleHealth by SimplePractice).
- Honors social distancing requirements
- 100% HIPAA compliant & secure
- Free 30-Minute Video Consultation
CANCELLATION POLICY: You must cancel a scheduled appointment online at least 24 hours in advance to avoid paying the full fee for a late cancellation. NOTE: You will not be charged for a late cancellation for your free 30-minute video consultation.