Every couple needs to nurture their friendship while having fun and building great memories together. And that’s just what we did on Saturday night! Our Christian couples found out that Victorian dancing is stylish, elegant, and simple to learn.
We began the evening with Victorian Set Dances, taught by Mr. Fredric Judkins, Emmy-winning Supervising Sound Editor, Dance Instructor, and Lover of Victorian Music and Culture. Through Couples Dances, he showed us how to enjoy the dance, whatever your level of dancing skills.
What a great way to say “I’m in love with you!”
What did you like most about this event?
- Message and group dances.
- The Victorian dancing – such fun!
- It was a lot of fun!
- It was low pressure, which made it easier to learn, and made it enjoyable.
- Learning group dancing with other couples. Fun! : )
- It gave us ways to connect to our partners.
- Dancing together as a couple.